Concept 34 Concept 34

this is an awesome loop man! I personally dig the clarinet!
Just add little touches, some variations in the loop, and i think you've got it done, can't please everyone :D

Rain? Rain?

i think i disagree about the jingles sounding choppy, at least being in a way that takes away from it. Adds to the pallette of sounds going on here imo :)

Forest Forest

think you just need to turn up the kick. or just put a louder/sparser one to fit in with the ones you've got there. sample work has that mystical, delicious atmosphere like usual! :D

true. thanks man

Templar Templar

really scratching that itch with these last 2 beats man! great work!

thanks anj

Hallow Hallow

WOW! just wow! :D

8^]

Cant explain it Cant explain it

Awesome! love the little samples flourishing about here and there! Another 2 thumbs up for that freaky flanger bit :D

BOULLIE responds:

Stasis Stasis

Nice! I can almost feel the self restraint to just drop a bunch of layers of stuff on it but it pays off! I The open space with those little samples flourishing about is really neat!

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Haha you hit the nail on the head with that observation. It did take some restraint to not just throw everything together and loop it. Makes certain parts more special when they come in at their own designated times.

Bargain Bars Bargain Bars

i don't think i could hear a single hiccup/stumble...I'd always be interested to hear how a gminor rapping mixtape would turn out.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Heh now that you mention hiccups, when I said "drop the hardest hammer" i accidentally said "harnest".

:P

I been considering doing a G/BOULLIE type thing since I use his beats so much. Or maybe just newgrounds producers in general. Like to keep with the community, and it would get more people hearing their stuff.

BJ - Eyes Are Blind BJ - Eyes Are Blind

Hey BJ! Hope all is well with you!

What are you using to sample, chop and that whole deal? All i could think of is adding some sort of dead space (with some delay/reverb/some little effect) to keep that sample in sync. maybe....i could just be talking out of my ass..

BojangIes responds:

i could go back and try that here, i like the beat... the orginal song was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KHUELwTj2g or (Subheim - Dusk) but i'll have to see what i could do here, maybe remix or just rework. I've been trying to make beats for Rapping lately, though...
Good idea!