Nymph Nymph

Love it! great loop, all of the little bits sprinkled out in there, as well as the variation in the drums keep things sweet!

Concept Charade Concept Charade

Were I'd go with this is would probably involve just adding some variations on the chops to stave off the repetition (little alternate chops to slip into different bars), or some trick were you eq the main sample for a bit to make room for another sample to slide ontop for a breakdown or something.

Otherwise, It's pretty solid, nice and simple.

Elegy Elegy

I can definately appreciate the beat...heh
I'd be concerned if I wasn't able to discern a particular riff, but the melody from the base sample is clear. The other bits weave in and out like any good beat should, though it is on the heavier side, which would understandably alienate some xD

liking the new beats man!

Concept 34 Concept 34

this is an awesome loop man! I personally dig the clarinet!
Just add little touches, some variations in the loop, and i think you've got it done, can't please everyone :D

Rain? Rain?

i think i disagree about the jingles sounding choppy, at least being in a way that takes away from it. Adds to the pallette of sounds going on here imo :)

Forest Forest

think you just need to turn up the kick. or just put a louder/sparser one to fit in with the ones you've got there. sample work has that mystical, delicious atmosphere like usual! :D

true. thanks man

Templar Templar

really scratching that itch with these last 2 beats man! great work!

thanks anj

Hallow Hallow

WOW! just wow! :D

8^]

Cant explain it Cant explain it

Awesome! love the little samples flourishing about here and there! Another 2 thumbs up for that freaky flanger bit :D

BOULLIE responds:

Stasis Stasis

Nice! I can almost feel the self restraint to just drop a bunch of layers of stuff on it but it pays off! I The open space with those little samples flourishing about is really neat!

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Haha you hit the nail on the head with that observation. It did take some restraint to not just throw everything together and loop it. Makes certain parts more special when they come in at their own designated times.